Retail Regional Manager - Pharmacy
Our client, Irelands fastest growing independent retail pharmacy group, is currently seeking to recruit a strong Regional Manager
to manage circa 35 stores across the Leinster region.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading service provider within the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector in a role, which will require you to lead management covering various stores, deliver strong financial performance and exceptional levels of customer service across the board.
The successful candidate will support and manage 35 independent pharmacy retail stores. Your primary role is to drive sales and profitability across your territory by ensuring exceptional store standards and engagement whilst managing product availability, promotion and margin.
With strong growth plans ahead, this is an ideal time to join at a senior strategic level with a view to continued career progression with this organisation. Our client needs an outstanding Regional Manager to help to deliver results and drive teams and the stores forward.
Responsibilities of this Regional Manager
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for supporting, advising and developing a territory of stores across the country
- You will support store owners and Store Management on all aspects of driving best practice and help drive best retail standards across your region
- Owning and developing the retail strategy and driving specific strategic projects across your stores
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions
- Sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues in order to ensure that the brand is continually developing and standards and customer expectations are continually exceeded
- Leading retail initiatives, leveraging support from head office stakeholders, analysing results and feeding back commercial recommendations
- Ensuring that the customer experience is being consistently delivered across the retail estate
- Proactively building succession plans and talent mapping to ensure the development and promotion of employees
Experience & Skills required for this Retail Regional Manager
Salary package: €70-90k DOE plus excellent benefits on offer
- Minimum 5 years relevant regional/area retail management experience
- All retail sectors are considered
- Strong understanding of category, pricing and margin management essential
- Strong understanding of retail standard and all in-house processes
- Experienced in setting, managing and communicating financial reports
- Able to identify, analyse and interpret operational reports and create commercially focused action plans to improve profitability.
- Experience in working within an independent retail space advantageous
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and relationship building skills essential.
- A proven track record in delivering kpis and managing P&L
- Full clean driving license
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Regional Manager opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn Lea will look after your application.