Chemistry Job -Westmeath- Days role
Do you have a passion for analytical chemistry
? are you looking for your next role? I may have the perfect role for you! I am currently recruiting for an analytical chemistry
job for a massive Lab in Westmeath.
You must have 1-2 years analytical chemistry
experience in a GMP
You will be joining a multinational pharmaceutical company located in a beautiful area in Ireland, easily commutable from Galway, Roscommon and Meath. Like many existing employees have found there, once you start here you won't want to leave and there are countless career opportunities waiting for the right candidate. Comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate. Why work here:
Sign on Bonus !!!, Comprehensive training, Pension scheme, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Annual Performance Bonus, No wasting your life in traffic, full- time permanent role, Career advancement (The successful candidate can look forward to job stability with a leading Lab that has experienced year-on-year growth. With future expansion plans, there is the opportunity to progress in your career faster than most lab jobs.) What will the work environment be like??
Supportive, collaborative, caring, Strong stable management team with each member having more than 20 years pharmaceutical experience. Interesting work environment-- Pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals analysis - Method development and validation
-Stability testing and storage-Release and QC testing
, characterization-Inhalation testing- Extractables and leachable. Key Experience
- Education to a bachelor's or higher level in related subjects i.e., Chemistry , Biopharma etc
- 2 years' relevant industry experience within a GMP laboratory
What will the next steps look like?
- Performs a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds.
- Works with multiple functional groups to meet business needs.
- Trains on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Communicates project status to project leader.
- Reviews, interprets, and analyses data for technical, quality and compliance to protocols, methods, SOPs, client criteria and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
Submit your Cv for review - we will have a confidential chat to see if the role is for you - submit your application if the job meets your needs - Telephone interview - Skype interview- onsite face to face (when possible) and finally Job offer pending references and medical.
Sound interesting? Don't delay in applying we are hiring for this job ASAP.
Not ready to apply or have questions ring me for a confidential chat. I would be delighted to chat you through the opportunity in more detail! Connect with me Richard O'Sullivan on LinkedIn or Call 086 185 23 27