An Associate Manager of Process Sciences is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based Biopharma client.
* Will be responsible for leading and developing a team of Purification Senior Scientists, Scientists and Associates that perform laboratory studies related to the production processes for biological drugs.
* Manage the team to ensure all activities related to scientific investigations are planned and coordinated cross-functionally, and executed effectively.
* Experiments will be conducted using scale-down models of chromatography columns and other purification steps using DOE or other experimental principles.
* Knowledge of the following will be beneficial:
* Complex raw material chemistry and experience in the identification of chemical markers
* Protein purification sciences
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Scale-down model development
* Experience in technology transfer
* Raw material controls
* Word processing, spreadsheet, database management, statistical analysis, graphing, and presentation programs.
* cGMP operations awareness
Education and Experience:
* PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field with 3 years experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience.
* Candidates with an MSc Biotechnology or related field with 6 years experience will also be considered
* Previous supervisory and/or leadership experience required.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.