Slovakian Order Manager. Dublin South. Salary circa 30k. 12 Month Contract.
Do you speak and write fluent Slovakian along with English and have Order Management experience along with customer services experience and are you familiar with ERP Systems?
Well come and work for this well known and extremely successful Pharmaceutical Company with offices worldwide and their brand new office located in Dublin South near the Seaside.
They are looking for a Slovakian speaker with order management/order processing experience to join the new team where you will be providing excellent customer support to Clients via Calls, Emails, Orders and Process Improvements.
Please note this role is a Fixed Term Contracts of 12 Months.
Please also note - you must be living in Ireland as Interviews are on site in the next 2 weeks and the role starts in April. Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working as part of a busy Order Management and Customer Services Team
- Dealing with customer orders and queries relating to same
- Order management and order processing
- Reponsible for delivery dates
- Dealing with pricing and quotes
- Managing the Sales Order book
- Processing claims
- Dealing with cancellations of orders and relevant paperwork
- Dealing with technical queries
- Working closely with other Departments to include Transport, Supply Chain, and Service Providers
- Using ERP Systems
- Written and spoken fluent Slovakian
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics a strong advantage
- At least 2 years’ Customer Services experience within an office environment is essential
- Order Management and Order Processing experience is essential
- Familiar with ERP Systems such as SAP or Oracle is essential
- Supply Chain experience a strong advantage
- You need to be self motivated and a good problem solver and a team player
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Stamp 4 Visa OR EU Passport essential
- Your application will not be considered if you cannot meet the above criteria
- 28 Days Holidays
- Gym Membership
- Fabulous Offices and Facilities!
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Karen Dempsey Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.