Catering Assistant - Healthcare
Excel Recruitment are looking for excellent catering assistants
and kitchen staff to work in kitchens and on the wards of hospitals, nursing homes and healthcare units in Naas, Portlaoise & Kildare. Excel are working with respected and well-known clients who are looking for very strong catering assistants with excellent experience to work in Naas Portlaoise & Kildare. Here at Excel we have excellent flexibility, excellent working hours, and excellent pay plenty of hours available.
In order to work in the healthcare sector, you must have an excellent knowledge of HACCP systems, infection control, dietary requirements and you must have a caring and empathic attitude when interacting with patients. You must also have HACCP and Manual Handling training (we can provide this training) and agree to undergo Garda Vetting process (we can send an application for this process).
Requirements of these Catering Assistant jobs:
- Must have HACCP and Manual Training
- Must have excellent English
- Experience working in a Hospital or Nursing Home or Healthcare unit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of a variety of dietary requirements
- Knowledge of infection control
- Upbeat attitude and the ability to multi-task in all areas of the kitchen
Responsibilities of the Catering Assistant job:
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food
- Peel, trim or wash food to be cooked as needed
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Keep the area of the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment clean at all times
- Helping to serve meals to customers
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
If you would like to apply for these Catering Assistant jobs in Hospitals, Nursing Home and healthcare units in Naas, Portlaoise & Kildare, please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly.