A Production Team Leader is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client for 6 month contract. Night Shift - Monday-Thursday: 12pm -9am Friday: 9pm-5am
* Work with Production Supervisor and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
* Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
* Use basic problem-solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
* Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labour to the Production Supervisor.
* Work closely with support staff such as Technicians, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Supervisor, Materials / Warehouse to resolve issues.
* Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
* Complete lot acceptance activities for assigned cell.
* Update production metrics and facilitate regular communication.
* Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Supervisor.
* HETAC Level 6 or Level 7 in a relevant discipline
* Minimum of two years of supervisory/management experience is desired, preferably in a medical manufacturing environment.
* Proficient in MS office applications. (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.