***Marketing Support Executive***
Are you a marketing professional with at least 2-3+ years proven marketing, events & client services experience who is now looking for a new challenge? Our client, a Limerick based but nationwide marketing organisation, are now undergoing a period of significant expansion & are hiring!.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious applicants to further develop their career in a highly successful organisation & gain excellent further experience for their career so if youre interested, please apply! The Job
As a key part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing key corporate customers, designing & delivering marketing campaigns & major events, creating marketing content & communications (both online & traditional) as well as planning future strategy.
In addition to the above, you will also provide marketing insights & analytical reports, undertake post-event research & assist colleagues in their duties. Your Skills/Experience that we need
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in marketing, business studies or a related discipline.
- 1-3 years experience in a relevant client focused marketing/events role.
- Excellent IT skills ideally including strong ability in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier-Pro & other creative tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver individual projects.
This position is being offer as an initial 6 month contract with a view to long term/permanent & salary level of approx. 28-32k + bonus.
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie