A Snr. Supplier Quality Engineer (12 Month Contractor role) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Looking for experience that shows root cause analysis, driving improvements. Experience in working with suppliers would be a benefit, as would experience in an operations environment, or a validation skillset, as a lot of work involves identifying systemic issues, and themes and introducing process improvements or working with suppliers to introduce same. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
* Work closely with continuity engineering team to drive continuous improvement and robust corrective actions through problem solving techniques at supplier to prevent recurrence of issues, and ultimately deliver high-quality products to customers
* Coach, develop and support team members in supplier quality activities
* Delivering cost-down projects through supplier-owned quality and certification of products
* Communicate with management and business unit teams on a regular basis on supplier performance
* Develop strong partnerships with cross functional groups and provide quality leadership within these groups
* Support in the review of supplier changes, coordinating activities with suppliers and with internal cross-functional support teams to develop and implement appropriate strategies to qualify and support the change
* Ensure appropriate controls are in place at supplier, based on risk associated with product or service
* Provide expert QE technical direction input to component qualification strategies and documentation in conjunction with project teams to ensure high standards are in place
* Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality standards are met.
* Define Receiving Inspection requirements as required and associated test method validation for all internal Test Methods.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science or technical field)
* Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or less with an Advanced Degree
* You are a dynamic team player, can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams with good communication and technical writing skills
* Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives Accountability and Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.