A QC Manager (Chemistry) is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based biotech client. THE ROLE: * Lead and coordinate the startup of a new laboratory building including ensuring, monitoring and communicating timeline.
* Lead a team of six or more individuals to order equipment and supplies to facilitate occupation of the new QC Laboratory.
* Train on new analytical methods and ensure the successful transfer to the new laboratory.
* Oversee QC projects including analytical commitments for Regulatory filing, follow-up actions for general GMP inspections and its readiness.
* Track and coordinate major analytical investigation and method improvement.
* Track and monitor timeline of analytical validation projects.
* BS in chemistry, biology or related field with 7 years' experience in laboratory management and analytical sciences and 5 years' experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity.
* Thorough understanding of Analytical Testing in a cGMP environment for Raw Materials, Wet Chemistry, and HPLC assays.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.