We have an exciting Systems Administrator
opportunity for you in a progressive US tech company with growing opportunities in Cork on a permanent
In this role, you will be part of an expanding team and will be responsible for installing, configuring, and managing software, hardware and networks. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression
and offer a competitive package.
The Systems Administrator
will also work on monitoring system performance and troubleshooting complex issues. Ensuring the security and efficiency of IT infrastructure is key. This person must be able to respond timely to queries, display effective troubleshooting skills, isolate problems, and help implement solutions to problems. Required Skills
- A technical, logical, thought process
- Experience supporting desktops, laptops, mobile phones, servers and other company devices
- Respond to internal end user requests in a timely and friendly manner
- Ability to work well within a team and simultaneously use one own's initiative
- Design, Configuration, Maintenance and Monitoring of different Linux, Windows Servers, Network devices
- AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud and Office 365 management
- Basic database administration
- Quickly arrange the repair for hardware on the occasion of hardware failure
- End Point Device and Patch management and device OS rollouts
- Manage backup and recovery
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- Setup security policies for users. A system administrator must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
- Identity management in local AD and cloud services.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!