Area Manager West Ireland
Our client, an international champion of grocery retail, are looking for an accomplished Area Manager
to join their business in the West of Ireland. This area spans from Roscommon, Galway and Mayo. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career within a large organisation that has shown continuous growth in the Irish retail market in recent years.
You must be a passionate, goal orientated manager with a keen interest in developing staff. As an Area Manager in our clients highly successful business, you will be responsible for controlling operational costs and driving sales.
This Regional Manager position comes with a wonderful salary starting from €65k, as well as a fully expensed company car. A company pension plan is also available following 6 months service.
The requirements for this Area Manager
- Area Management experience is essential
- A full clean driving licence & a 2.1 degree from any discipline
- Business acumen & knowledge of the grocery retail sector
- A proven track record in achieving sales and targets
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
Responsibilities as an Area Manager
- Developing and training a strong leadership team
- Monitoring and controlling operational costs within the business
- Driving sales and rolling out business updates to stores
- Motivating staff and leading them towards meeting and exceeding targets
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland's leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. Please Call Nikki today on 01-8148747 to discuss this job. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.