Opportunity to global pharma manufacturing facility.
Reporting to the Site Director, the candidate will lead, manage, direct and motivate the Value Stream Leadership Team / Manufacturing Personnel.
Contribute to Site strategy and implement goals for competitive advantage.
To achieve annual Targets in accordance with specified requirements in a safe and cost efficient and promote an environment of Continuous Improvement.
Ensure operations are conducted in a safe and GMP manner with the requirements of the relevant Directives and Standards
Implementing plans and holding self and team fully accountable for delivering short and medium-term goals.
- Chartered Engineer educated to a degree level with 5 years’ experience in manufacturing at Snr. Mgmt. / Director level.
- Understanding of EHS requirements
- Understanding of employment law
- Understanding of the relevant quality standards
- People Management Skills
- Demonstrate ability to Project Manage
- Demonstrate leadership edge principles
- Ability to manage budgets
Contact Peter Walsh @ Harry Walsh Associates, Recruitment, Executive Search and Contractor services
Direct Dial +353 214617063 / Tel 1850 494490 www.hwa.ie