Digital PR Specialist
Dublin 2, Co Dublin
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland and mainland Europe.
They are now looking for a Digital PR Specialist to join their talented team in central Dublin.
Joining the Wolfgang has a number of perks, and here are just a few:
- You’ll develop your career with Ireland’s fastest-growing marketing agency
- They’ve won The Best SEO Agency at the 2019 Search Engine Land Awards
- Several performance bonuses on top of an excellent, market rate salary
- There’s a big focus on professional development – very big
- Yoga classes every week and on-site massage treatments
- A fun, laid-back work environment
Within a vibrant, exciting environment, you’ll benefit from training and support to achieve and surpass your career expectations.
You’ll be encouraged to keep trying new things, challenge the status quo, build on your existing knowledge and continuously find ways to do things better.
So, if you are itching for your next challenge and think you’d fit in with this creative, high-performance team, this is the role for you.
As a Digital PR Specialist, you’ll be tasked with building clients’ digital PR and off-page SEO strategies to earn digital media placements across various industries.
Working closely with a variety of in-house SEO, content and creative teams, you’ll be able to quickly understand and support initiatives and contribute to the sustainable improvement of new and existing client campaigns.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Driving digital PR initiatives and managing online communities for multiple clients
- Planning and implementing
- Researching and sourcing partners, influencers, journalists and website publishers and building relationships
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for content development
- Developing and implementing creative content marketing and link-building campaigns
- Managing the end-to-end outreach process
- Tracking, analysing and optimising the effectiveness of campaigns
To be considered as a Digital PR Specialist, you will need:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in digital PR, digital marketing or SEO, executing outreach campaigns
- Experience of working with recognised keyword research tools such as SEMRush, KeywordTool or SEOmonitor
- Experience using Digital PR and SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Majestic, BuzzSumo and BuzzStream
- Strong copywriting skills, especially for online audiences
- A clear understanding of online consumer behaviour
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs product suites
The ability to research relevant websites, publishers and contacts to build relationships would be beneficial to your application. Financial media experience would also be preferred, but is by no means essential, as is a third-level qualification in the field of PR, Communications, Digital Marketing or Computer Science.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Campaigns Specialist, PR Outreach Specialist, Digital PR Executive or Marketing Outreach Specialist.
Webrecruit Ireland and Wolfgang Digital are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to drive your career to the next level as a Digital PR Specialist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.