Technical Sales Executive- water treatment.
Implement effective business strategy in order to successfully sell the company's technology / products / services into the the pharma / industrial water treatment business – particular focus on Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Agri-Food, Beverage, Chemical, Microelectronics, Automotive and other industrial manufacturing industries.
• Responsible for developing revenue and profit growth of the pharma / industrial water treatment business – particular focus on Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Agri-Food, Beverage, Chemical, Microelectronics, Automotive and other industrial manufacturing industries.
• Establish strong relationships with customers
• Build on existing relationships with customers & develop new customer base
• Utilise sector knowledge and self-motivation to achieve early market penetration/success.
• Generate an active pipeline of opportunities for future business.
Interested applicants should have:
• Experience selling into the manufacturing sector
• Knowledge of water treatment systems and their uses
• Responsibility for the growth of new accounts
• Increase sales to meet annual sales plan and profitability targets
• Ideally will have mechanical / electrical engineering background or experience
• Circa 5 – 7 years' experience selling water treatment, dealing with consulting engineers and contractors
• Proven track record of sales success
• Strong technical understanding
• Have the energy and ability to drive the sales process and establish the company in new markets
• Ability to make technical presentations, & equipment design knowledge, demonstrating how the company product range will meet client needs, providing pre-sales technical assistance & interpreting customer requirements
• Have a demonstrable track record of success.
• Show hunger to learn and keep up to date.
• Have the ability to communicate up to date knowledge clearly and efficiently.
• A self-starter with a sense of urgency to achieve results.
• Competitive and works hard to exceed sales /profit targets.
• Excellent salary, commission, pension, life assurance and private health insurance