Indoor Electrical Technician – First Level Support
Tralee, County Kerry
Are you an engineering, manufacturing or maintenance professional with a good understanding of mechanical and electrical components? Looking to get out of the field and into a primarily desk-based role?
If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop an engaging career in the continuously evolving renewable energy sector as an Indoor Electrical Technician.
With more than 30 years of innovation behind them, our client is a leading provider of sustainable, future-proof renewable energy solutions. They are now looking for an Indoor Electrical Technician to join their team in Tralee.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Up to 25 days’ holiday
Fostering a culture built on quality, independence and longevity, our client leads the way in developing new technologies and is providing a sustainable, responsible solution to the growing global energy demand.
They know that to retain their market-leading position, they need exceptional people on their team. As such, our client supports their employees’ personal and professional development and provides a flat hierarchy that encourages creativity, fresh ideas and initiative.
Our client also makes huge investments in training, promotes a healthy lifestyle and offers a modern workplace environment. So, if you’ve been looking for the opportunity to learn and grow while building a career to be proud of, you’ve come to the right place.
As an Indoor Electrical Technician, you will provide technical support to Field Service Technicians who are handling electrical and mechanical issues with wind turbines.
Working primarily from the office, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for technical queries
- Liaise with internal partners to deliver technical information and instructions
- Work with the Dispatch Department to plan the resources needed to carry out retrofits and remaining works
- Liaise with the Warehouse Team to ensure an adequate supply of stock and spare parts
- Participate in the weekend roster
To be considered as an Indoor Electrical Technician, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience in an engineering, manufacturing or maintenance environment, ideally including fault-finding experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of mechanical and electrical components
- An understanding of, and the ability to interpret, technical schematics
- Proficiency in MS Office packages and report writing
- An electrical trade qualification or a third level qualification in electronic and/or electrical engineering
- A full driving licence
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Field Maintenance Engineer or Field Service Engineer.
Other companies may call this role Electrical Support Technician, Technical Support Engineer, Mechanical Support Technician or Maintenance Support Engineer.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as an Indoor Electrical Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.