Facilities Services Manager - Healthcare
CareerWise is currently seeking a Facilities Services Manager. This role is primarily intended to ensure the company deliver a professional, high quality comprehensive service with consistent delivery for their prestigious client. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Contract Manager, Operations Manager or Soft Services Manager within a Healthcare environment in the Facilities Management industry or possess multi-site experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Reporting to the Account Director, the successful candidate will be an integral member of the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for the effective and efficient running of a number of sites within the Galway area.
* Support the Accounts Director in the provision of best in class service to the client
* Manage the teams on site and ensure the smooth delivery of exceptional services
* Conduct weekly audits and monthly KPI's and attend all necessary client meetings
* Ensure that the contract KPIs are being achieved
* Conduct regular health and safety audits and carry out risk assessments as appropriate
* Conduct scheduled audits in accordance with the client's criteria
* Review audit results in conjunction with site staff and assist with the implementation of corrective actions where appropriate
* Respond to emergency situations on site, ensuring minimal disruption to service delivery
* Deal with customer problems and offer effective solutions to maximise loyalty
* Ensure full compliance with standards required by ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001
* Ensure familiarity with HR procedures and play an active role as and when required
* Ensure availability of suitably trained staff, assisting in the ethical selection and interviewing of same
* Ensure that contracts are supervised in the most effective manner by maximising efficiency and minimising costs
* Provide professional leadership and guidance to staff
* Maintain regular contact with the client, establishing good working relationships and resolving any problems
* Prioritise Health & Safety and strive towards eliminating all avoidable accidents
* Endorse and ensure new Company initiatives are implemented effectively
* Ensure all staff receive necessary training to enable them to complete their job effectively
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Proven leadership skills with previous experience managing large teams
* Practical and logical approach to problem solving
* High standards of personal presentation
* Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Must have a responsible attitude, a methodical approach to work and comply with the Company's Policies and Procedures, Health and Safety Legislation and Statutory Requirements.
* Full clean Driver's Licence
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.